The Best Vegan Banana Bread!
When life gives you riped bananas, make banana bread and have it with a scoop of ice cream 😃
- Three SUPER ripped bananas
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup oil (non-flavoured)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g or 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your wet ingredients by combining together brown sugar, milk, oil and vanilla extract.
- Mash the banana using a fork and add it to the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the banana mix to the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Fold in vegan chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to greased loaf pan and bake it for 40-45 minutes.
Let it cool and have it with a scoop of Ben and Jerry's non-diary ice cream🤤