Vegan Nasi Goreng Fried Rice
Fair warning, one bite of this, you will keep wanting more! Make yourself a delicious Nasi Goreng Fried Rice with a few simple steps!
- 1 jar of Nasi Goreng Balinese Paste
- 500g of bite sized tofu or vegetables
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
- Fresh ingredients: fried shallots, chilli and fresh coriander to garnish
- Add a little oil to the pan or wok.
- Stir-fry tofu or vegetables with the paste for few minutes.
- Add cooked rice and sweet soy sauce.
- Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Top rice with the fresh ingredients.