Comforting Vegan Laksa Noodle Soup
You can make your comfort food at the comfort of your own home!
Imagine enjoying this bowl of deliciousness on a rainy or winter day, cuddled up on the couch! I mean, c'mon...
- 1 jar of Laksa Curry Paste
- 500g of bite sized tofu or vegetables
- 1 can (400ml) of coconut cream
- 2 cups of veggie stock water
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce or vegan fish sauce
- Cooked noodles of your choice
- Fresh garnishes: Bean sprouts, spring onions / coriander leaves and fried shallots
- Add the curry paste, tofu / vegetables, coconut cream, stock water, soy sauce or vegan fish sauce in to a pot.
- Bring to boil for 10 minutes until ingredients are cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack.
- Time to assemble: Add the cooked noodles to a bowl, pour the Laksa broth over it, garnish with fresh ingredients.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of vegetarian chilli paste for an extra kick.