Easy Avo-Chickpea Sandwich
An avo-chickpea sandwich for lunch?
For real, if you are clueless about lunch, this is a quick fix if you got an Avo and a Chickpea Can.
- Drain 1 can of chickpeas.
- Mash 3/4 of it using a fork. (I like to have whole pieces in there too)
- Then scoop the inside of an avo and mash the avo.
- Squeeze in juice of 1/2 a lemon (I added one whole lemon, just because I like it lemony. So first squeeze in half and see how you like it)
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and chilli flakes to taste.
- Mix well to combine and generously smear on a slice of toasted bread.
- In addition to the above, just add the following: 1/4 diced carrots, 1/4 cup fresh coriander.
- You can also add diced tomatoes (optional).
- To assemble your sandwich, layer it with lettuce, shredded cabbage and avo-chickpea filling.