A curry recipe you must have handy!
This curry is my "little black dress" version of recipes! Basically you can use this recipe with any vegetable, plant-based protein or cooked pulses. How easy is that? And, it takes 30-ish minutes 😁
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 medium Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 inch fresh Ginger piece
- 10 Curry leaves
- 1 Green chilli
- 200g of button mushroom (or your choice of vegetable, plant-based protein or cooked pulses)
- 1 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1/4 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3/4 cups of coconut cream
- Salt to taste
- Fresh corriander to garnish
- Heat oil. Add chopped onions and finely chopped garlic and ginger. Saute for a minute.
- Add curry leaves and chopped green chilli.
- Mix in your choice of vegetable, I used button mushrooms. Let it cook for a couple of minutes. (Depending on your vegetable the cooking times might vary)
- Add Thai red curry paste. Mix it well and let it cook for couple of minutes.
- Add salt, tumeric powder, chilli powder and curry powder. Mix it well. Let it cook for a minute or two.
- Then add coconut cream. You can adjust the quantity depending on how much gravy you like to have.
- Let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Take off heat and garnish with fresh corriander leaves.
This curry goes well with bread, rice or roti!